Monday, November 03, 2008

+.+ Happy 2 months +.+

Life's been too good to me... Sometimes i really feel its all a dream.
I'm really glad that i found him. He who always be there for me, he who always
prioritize me above everything, He who love me with all his heart, He who have
to accept my flaw & my childishness , he who have to coax me when i am not in
good mood. He who loves me whatever i am. He who spoilt me.Thanks Darling...

Its quick as well as long.. haa what i mean is though its just two months but both
of us feel that we have been together for long. I do dream of living live together with
him. With children running about on rainy sunday morning.. ha haa have i been
thinking too much.. well.. maybe i old already so started fantasizing about marriage
life. haha but anyway we are still too far to reach there yet. I still got my study plan to
complete. He still have his biz plan to start yet...

Too many many things to consider.. haha but no matter how long we gonna be together
i am contented i meet him.

You know what.. i am feeling damn lousy when i am writting this.. i am having serious
PMS. But when i think of him at least i can be distracted by the happy moment we
are together.

There are alot of passers by in our life but only one will stay, there is alot of foot mark
in my heart are you the permanent one?

I really wanna share all the pic with you all but i am too lazy to start haha.
From My redang trip, My penang trip, bbq, dragonflies, may birthday.. everything

I miss gathering with all friends again. I miss the gambling session during CNY.
Hee i know its coming soon.. Three more months to go.. :)

Love,
Shar

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:59 PM|












 

 

 


:-:-: MeMoIrS :-:-:
December 2006 January 2007   February 2007         March 2007