
+'.'+ Still happy me hee hee +'.'+
Haha the joy from yest still burning inside me.. haha i am still very happy.. kekeke
Just back from gym.. oh ya did i mention i 've signed up for gym on jan? aha maybe its
another new year resolution. To live a healthy lifestyle.
well well what have i accomplished... I've know how to swim, i've got my license,i've
signed up for gym... and what's next? Definitely would be my study... I really must
start my study this year.... I am thinking to be a sound engineer, does it sound cool?
haha never heard of soundwoman before.. what i always heard is soundman. I wanna
break this record.. haha but im really interested in it at the moment. I would work
in entertainment industry all those.. haha then next time Shan they all go dragonfly
i am working there.. wohaha okok i am dreaming again... hehe
Another part of me is worrying for someone... i am so helpless that i cant do anything
to help.. I would pray hard for a success you ok ?
I told my friend i don't like the feeling of being treated as mistress but my told me
you are what...It makes me realise.. i am? am i really one? Only i can reply to this...
Anyway its wed tom... i am going back to medan soon.. woo hooo.. so excited... its been
2 years since i last gone back. I miss the food i miss the smell i miss the place where
i am born.
Night everyone... :)