Monday, October 15, 2007

+'.'+ Few Words +'.'+

I hate Pms....

Went for jogging after work... It really helps me alot... its just like letting all your feeling
with the sweat....

I have been controlling my feeling all this while... but poor my bro i think.. I flare on
them again... All those catalyst at work, my bro insensitivity, his immature i flare it
up finally....

I do feel guilty after that... I was thinking if i am like that without changing my bad
attitude when i am old sprinster sure nobody dare come visit and i might be left dying
without anybody knowing... Hai...

Maybe they are right... I am unfair.. I treat my friend better... I wont do that to my
friends....

I keep myself in the room and have been thinking for very long and update my
personal blog and my mind gettting clearer now... Maybe its not that they offended
me but its my mood that i feel offended.

I always like to read Zan Jie blog.. thought she is so far away and we seldom talked
but... her blog always inspired me and always give advise of what i am looking for

I miss you Zan... When you coming back????

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:41 PM|












 

 

 


:-:-: MeMoIrS :-:-:
December 2006 January 2007   February 2007         March 2007