Sunday, December 31, 2006

+'.'+ Bye 2006 Welcome 2007 +'.'+

Very soon 2006 Gonna leave us.. There are sad and happiness.. Tears and laughter
in this 2006... But whatever it is... its gonna be a good memory for us.. a precious
memory... Life's short enjoy it.. Suni is right.. we don have much time to waste on
people who don't even worth a cent of our life....

Woo hoo.. There are so much to learn from this 2006.. and there are much to leave to
this 2006 too.. all those bad habits.. all those bad memories.. whatever will load into
my luggage to 2007 is only good memory.. good start and good year ahead....

I hope everyone have a smooth and prosperous year ahead... those who married
quick quick bear a child, those who working quick quick got promoted, those who
schooling hopefully to get a good result, and those who single your Mr.right quick
quick appear.. and those who attached quick quick step to another level...

A very sincere blessing from me to all of you...

I got so many people to thank actually... The people who play a part in my life...

+I wanna thanks my family for being so caring and supportive...
+I wanna thanks youli & family for being so helpful all year round...
+I wanna thanks auntie (agnes) for being so protective to me..
+I wanna thanks my colleague for being so cooperative...
+I wanna thanks my jiemei for being a good listener, a good advisor and a good friend
all this year round
+I wanna thanks all those who come to my birthday and make it happened..
+ I wanna thanks kling for coming to my birthday..( u suprised me)
+ I wanan thanks Shan and quan for sparing sometimes to come to my birthday though
i know its far...
+ I wanna thanks auntie(agnes) for coming to my birthday though i know she is busy
but yet she come with hua hua.. haa thanks..
+ I wanna thanks Justina,Pearly and Linyaw for travelling so far to my birthday..
+I wanna thanks my auntie for helping me preparing the food for my birthday.. thanks
i love you all...
+I wanna thanks every every everyone who comes to my birthday.. i really mean it..

whahha seems i am so 'lor so' right.. ahah welll i really got so much to talk actually...
well rather sleepy... but dun bear to sleep cuz thinking tomorrow is holiday.. ahha so
i can sleep as late as i want.. ahha

Well just back from Jeff dinner birhtday Celebratiion.. ahah had our dinner with jeff
and Family at Nosignboard Restaurant at East coast where Stanley work.. eheh
nice food nice price nice ambience.. got free fruit somemore...haha

The day before me,Suni,Jeff and Marie already went to Vivo intending to Celebrate
Jeff birthday there.. haa but was too bored there lar.. aha then head to West Coast
Mac... haha Then throw surprise celebration for him.. ahha though i know the cake is
damn small lar..haha sorry cuz that the biggest cake that can stuff into my tiny bag lar..
ahah anyway its from bengawan solo. ahha but jeff said not bad ler.. ahha welll i am not
selfish ler.. i bought him choco cake.. cuz i know he likes choco mar though i cannot
eat it.. but the most impt is the birthday boy mar.. ahha right?

HAPPY 22ND Birthday to JEFF

:::Pictures Gallery:::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ JieMeI Gathering +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Zi lian me hehe +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ hehe yar lar abit small la haa +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Haha the way he make wish so funy lor.. ahha +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ (L-R)Suni,Me,Jeff,Marie +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Yiting & wendy at No Signboard Restaurant +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Joey &Nick at No Signboard Restaurant +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Me & suni at No Signboard Restaurant +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Jeff Birthday Cake at No Signboard Restaurant +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ (L-R)Jeff's dad,Mum,sis,Sis Bf,Marie and Jeff +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ (L-R)Nick,Yt,Me,Suni,Wen,Joey,Jeff N Marie +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ JieMeI 'Kuan Xin' Group +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Suni,Me N Yiting +"."+

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
+"."+ Me N Yiting +"."+

*S.H.A.R.O.N*

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|1:39 AM|












 

 

 


:-:-: MeMoIrS :-:-:
December 2006 January 2007   February 2007         March 2007