Monday, November 20, 2006

+'.'+ Irritating.... +'.'+

Argghhhh Why this past few weeks migraine keep attacking???

I just cant do anything properly.. When i strained my brain migraine would come...
I dont want my life to be like that!!!! Ir sucks ok.....

Feeling quite down today... firstly migraine.. secondly see those my friends who are
not feeling happy too... hai..why why there are just someone who are so cruel... who have
the heart to hurt others.....

Some people are just too insensitive... even after hurting someone they dont even
realise it.,. are they insensitive or they choose to ignore it??

I sick of eating medicine... I sick of the taste... I sick of having medicine as breakfast..
When would migraine ever leave me alone? I don't know today is monday thus i am
feeling that or i am really down... i feel like crying out loud.. but i just cant cry out....

I really feel like banging my head onto the wall.. if only it would decrease the pain..
Seems like painkiller don't work for me anymore... I am tired of this life..... I wanna
sleep.. continue sleeping!~~~

*S.H.A.R.O.N*

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:32 PM|












 

 

 


:-:-: MeMoIrS :-:-:
December 2006 January 2007   February 2007         March 2007