Wednesday, October 18, 2006

+"."+ I am vexed +"."+

I am suddenly tired.. i am suddenly vexed i am suddenly lost...

Its sometimes better not to know than to know... know ler will add more
worry only.. but its impossible for me not to know too.... -sigh-

I know i shouldn't be bothering this matter anymore... cuz its already not my
problem much more i the one should worry too...

Why people just can said ending their own life so easy.. Even an ant also fighting
everyday to life each day... Then why human can so easily give up on their
life.... Why? if thinking of ending life in the first place then why should you fighting
for so long?? why bother to work why bother to study since you have already so
easily give up on ur life.. and why bother to make friends?? You know how sad
would it be to the one who loved you?? You'll never know.. Cuz you will never
know this feeling....

Can't you just wake up and look into the mirror.. Instead of asking how life unfair
to you.. Ask yourself what have you done to credit to yourself? to your family?
to this society? All you can do is complain.... and said how hard life is how unfair
everyone to you... Its Fucking child thinking do you know that???

I really wish i never know this thing... But as always my wish rarely comes true.
And now i lost my appetite cuz know all this things again...

As much as i want to call you as much as i know i cant do it... Cuz i dont want to know
you still the one i care the most.... Maybe human being is like that... I really feel like
crying now.. i dont know WHY!!! Can someone tell me why???

I really long for a shoulder that i can rely on... I am tired i am fucking tired now..
Just when i think i am over it another test is put on me again... Is this signal from
U asking me not to fall into it again.. Is it that U reminding me???

To the hell with it mannn i shouldnt be bothering that much... Once its over its over...
I shouldn't look back and safe a granny who tripped cuz she is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Sorry to be selfish... Cuz i know one day you will be a better person.. till now i never
doubt that you will..... Good luck..... :)

I need to apologise to you weiying.... I am partly at fault last saturday.. really....
dui bu qi.... No more next time ok?? i learnt my mistakes.... :) thanks for letting
me know my mistakes.. thanks.. This is what i ask from a friend...
TRUTHFULNESS

I realise sometimes i really very single-tasking.. when i am too much concentrate
in one thing i tend to neglect the other.. which is very unbalanced.. and unbalance
in life would make you fall deeply cuz of ur own mistake...

I am so playful, I am so insensitive i am so inconsiderate i neglected alot of
people... I am SORRY.....

Just Vomitted... Got terrible headache... This is karma i guess... for all the
bad things i done... Thought would be happy after work cuz going to watch
Departed with dear, nicholas and mah yi.. but the one i looking forward is the
popcorn.. heheh i love the caramel popcorn there... So Do joey.. right, joey??

*S.H.A.R.O.N*

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:23 PM|












 

 

 


:-:-: MeMoIrS :-:-:
December 2006 January 2007   February 2007         March 2007